The grant holders can do SRD Status Check online now. There are many R350 beneficiaries who are looking for SASSA status check and SASSA payment status check online. If you have your South African ID number and phone number associated with the SASSA R350 grant then you check your SASSA grant status here.
The official SASSA website is full of bugs and most of the time stays down. So you can rely on our SASSA website to check SASSA status. If your grant payment date is announced and your SASSA status approved for 2024 the next step is to collect your cash.
From SASSA SRD status to SASSA status PIN, you will get everything here.
SASSA Status Check Online
SRD Status Check
Do you have submitted the SRD R350 grant application? And now you want to know your pending status and appeal status? Just enter your cell phone number and SASSA’s status PIN to check your SASSA grant application status online.
Social Relief of Distress grant is one of the best SASSA grants. It was started in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and offers R350 every month to the beneficiaries.
SASSA grant payment is only for South African citizens, special permit holders, asylum seekers, and unemployed citizens.
SASSA Status Check for R350 Online
Here is the detailed guide on how to do SRD status check online. Just follow these steps:
- Enter your ID number and cell phone number inside the tracking box.
- Click on the SASSA status check button to get your status online.
You will get three main types of SASSA status check results.
- SASSA Status Check Pending
- SASSA Status Check Declined
- SASSA Status Check Failed due to Identity Verification Failed
SASSA Status Check
Check SASSA status and stay informed about SASSA SRD R350 grant application status. The application process can take up to 90 days so you will see your payment status pending.
If you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria then you will definitely get SASSA’s application status approval. Do not forget to add your banking details to get your R350 grant payment on time.
SRD Status Check for SASSA Payment Dates in 2024
SASSA has payment dates for each type of SASSA grant. To get SASSA financial aid, applicants have to follow the payment dates schedule. Here is the schedule for the remaining payments for 2024.
|Grant Pay Month
|Older Person’s Grant
SASSA SRD Balance Status
If your payment status is approved then you need to check your SASSA SRD balance status. To check your balance, you need to do this:
- Check SASSA Status online and see if SASSA’s status approval is done.
- Now go to your account and then navigate to the SRD R350 grant section.
- Here you will see all the details of your SASSA R350 grant.
- Click on the balance section to check your balance.
SRD Reconsideration Pending Status
If your SRD R350 grant application has declined or failed then you have the option to appeal the decision. SASSA is allowing the applicants to apply again if they consider that their application was rejected mistakenly.
So if you have applied for SRD reconsideration then here is how to check your appeal status.
- Visit the SASSA online portal service.
- Go to the SASSA SRD R350 grant section.
- Click on the Reconsideration appeal status option.
- Enter your phone number and ID number.
- Get your application status.
How to Apply for SASSA SRD R350 Grant Online?
Before you apply for the SASSA R350 grant, you need to pass the Means test and fulfill the eligibility criteria. This SASSA R350 Distress grant is not for all types of South African citizens. In fact, this financial support is for those who are suffering from poverty.
Here are the eligibility rules:
- Only South Africans can apply.
- The financial status should be unemployed.
- Your income status should be less than R624 per month.
- No other SASSA grants or any type of Social Security benefits are allowed.
Step 1: SASSA SRD R350 Applicaiton Process
The first step is to get ready for the SASSA SRD grant application process. You need to visit the SASSA website and then provide the following details to fill out the application form.
- First name, surname
- Phone number
- South African ID number
- Email address
- Your residential address
When you add your phone number, SASSA status will ask you to provide an OTP to verify your phone number.
Once you entered all these personal details, proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Add Banking Details
Now you need to enter your banking details so you can get grant payments. You can skip this step but then you will see a message “Bank details pending” once you get approval.
So you can add your bank details to get your payment easily. However, if you do not have a bank account number then you can choose the cash options like Pick n Pay.
Step 3: Submit the SASSA R350 Application
Now you need to check all of your details including bank details before you submit your SASSA R350 application.
Common Issues and Their Solutions Aout SASSA Status Check
SASSA status check is a process where an individual checks the approval or disapproval status of a grant called the Social Relief of Distress Grant.
This grant was started for the people who were affected by the coronavirus in 2020. However, the grant payments are still in process and over 18 million citizens are receiving this grant.
However, during the checking of SASSA status, applicants get many problems and errors. To help you out with these issues, we have added all the solutions for these problems.
Solutions for SASSA Status’s Web Server Down
The official sassa website is built on cheap servers and thus it stays down most of the time. However, applicants should use our website when they need to do a SASSA status check online.
We are using super fast and the latest web servers so that millions of South Africans can check SASSA SRD status online.
Solutions for SRD Reapplication and Reconsideration Process
If you are an applicant of SASSA SRD reapplication and you are facing issues like reapplication pending then you need to wait. The SASSA application process is a bit lengthy. It has a verification process that you need to pass. So the reapplication process will take some time.
Also, the SASSA reconsideration portal stays down so you can check your reapplication progress on our website.
Solutions for SASSA Status Check Meanings
When applicants perform SASSA status check, they often fall into situations where they do not understand the meaning of their status. So here are the meanings for each type of SASSA’s status.
This status check means your SASSA application is under a verification process. There is nothing you can do here. You just need to stay positive and wait for your SASSA payment status.
This status check is a clear indication that SASSA officials have declined your SASSA application. There could be many reasons for this rejection.
If your SASSA R350 grant application has an issue with your identity details, then you will see this status. For the fixture, you need to check your SASSA SRD grant application and correct the mistakes.
What is the SASSA status check?
Sassa status check is a process where an applicant of Sassa checks the status of his grant payment. This is a method to check what is the current status of an application like whether it is approved, declined, or rejected.
What is the SRD status check?
SRD status check is a procedure where the applicant of the Social Relief of Distress R350 grant checks his application approval status. In this way, the applicant wants to know whether his application is still pending, approved, or canceled.
How to check SRD Sassa status online?
There are three ways to check SASSA status.
- Check on the SRD Website: In this way, the applicant can check the status of his application on the official website of Sassa.
- Check SRD Status on WhatsApp: If you want to check your status on WhatsApp then you need to send a message on WhatsApp to Sassa and check your SRD status online.
- Check Status on Phone/SMS: You can also make a call on Sassa’s phone number or send an SMS to 32555.
How to check the SRD Sassa R350 status in person?
You need to visit the office of Sassa and then ask for your status from any officer. You will need to provide your ID number and phone number to that officer to check your status.
Sassa status check failed, What to do?
If your Sassa status has failed then the first thing is to know about the reason for failure. After that, you can appeal for reapplication as well.
Sassa status check declined, What to do now?
There are many reasons why a Sassa application is declined. You need to make sure that you have provided all the details accurately and then make an appeal for reconsideration.
How do I appeal for Sassa’s reconsideration?
To appeal for reconsideration, you need to visit the website of Sassa and then provide your all personal details.
Why has the SRD R350 grant application been declined due to a verification failure?
Sassa uses the verification system to identify all false and fraudulent applications. If you think that your application was not based on a false grant claim then you can apply again with a valid ID and correct information.
What is the Means test for Sassa?
A means test is a verification test from SASSA to measure the accuracy of your application. It is a test to check whether you are eligible for the SASSA grant or not. All applicants have to pass this test in order to qualify for the COVID-19 grant payment.
Why am I unable to track my Sassa status?
If you are unable to check or track your Sassa status then there is an issue with your application. The most common issue is the verification ID test. Your ID verification has not matched with Department of Home Affairs data so this all is happening. If you think that there is any mistake then you need to reapply for this grant.
What does not select mean on Sassa SRD status?
The meaning of “not select” on the Sassa application is that your application has been rejected. In this case, you need to reapply.
What is the meaning of the post office not selected when tracking for Sassa?
This simply means that you haven’t chosen any post office location from where you can collect your Sassa grant cash. So you can use the SAPO branch to collect your money.
Why is my Sassa payment still pending?
Your Sassa grant is still pending because there are many applications that need to be approved too. Sassa is facing a huge backlog due to millions of applications. So you may face a bit of delay in the application approval.
Also, there is a complete process that Sassa has to do for all the applications. They need to check the personal details and all other ID verifications. So you need to wait for some time and keep patience.
Why haven’t I received my Sassa payment yet?
If your Sassa grant status is approved and you haven’t received your cash then there will be the following reasons.
- The Sassa is facing a delay in sending payments due to a large number of payment applications.
- You haven’t provided the banking details to Sassa to get a deposit of your payment.
Where to check my Sassa SRD balance?
You can check your Sassa balance on your phone. Just dial 12069277# and proceed to the next prompts. Choose the “Check Sassa Balance” option and you will receive an SMS containing your balance status.
How to use GovChat to check Sassa’s status?
GovChat is a very useful app for all types of Sassa applicants. No matter what type of grant you are getting from Sassa, you can check all the statuses on this app. So you need to visit the website of GovChat “https://govchat.app/sassa-status” and then you can check your Sassa status.
What is my Sassa payment status?
You can check your payment status on your bank account. All you need to do is use your SASSA debit card at the ATM and check your grant status.
When will my Sassa grant be approved?
The exact time for Sassa’s grant approval is not fixed. There could be delays due to a massive amount of applications so it can take longer as well. However, the average time is between a few weeks to one month.
What is the payday date for the Sassa SRD grant?
Sassa has declared no specific date for the SRD r350 grant. So there is no specific date that we can provide.
What is the meaning of Sassa’s status showing “Active”?
If you are seeing the SRD status as ‘ACTIVE” then it means your application for the SRD grant has been received and you need to check your status now.
How long does SRD reconsideration pending take?
Sassa said grant beneficiaries can appeal for reconsideration if their application is rejected. However, you may need to wait for 90 days when applying for a reconsideration appeal. SASSA uses the Home Affairs database and other financial institutions to verify your application status.
What is the meaning of the Sassa status check that says “application is complete”?
If you have applied for Sassa reconsideration then you will see this status. The meaning of this status is that your application is received and there is no need to apply again. In the meantime, you need to keep checking the status of your reapplication appeal.
Sassa status is approved but no payment date, What to do?
Sassa status is approved but I did not receive any SMS, what does that mean?
If your Sassa status is approved and you haven’t received any SMS from the officials of Sassa then there is no need to worry. You will get your grant payment now.
What is the meaning of bank detail pending?
Bank details pending is a status code where you need to provide your banking details in order to collect your payment.
What is the meaning of Sassa status canceled?
Sassa status canceled is a confirmation code that means your grant application is canceled and you need to reapply.
How do I check the status of my Sassa SRD R350 payment date for 2024?
You can check your Sassa SR R350 payment date for 2024 on our website.
How do I check my R350 payment date?
Sassa has no specific pay date for the R350 grant.
How do I check my Sassa status with my ID number?
You need to use your smartphone and open the Sassa website. Provide your ID number and check your status.
How do I fix a declined SRD grant?
The only solution for a declined SRD grant is to appeal for reapplication.
What is happening with the R350 grant for November 2024?
The payments for November 2024 have been delivered.
What is Sassa SRD status PIN?
Sassa SRD status PIN is an auto-generated password. This is an OTP that you need to provide to Sassa to confirm your phone number.
SASSA Status Check Support Contact Information
If you still have any type of issues related to your SASSA grant status, you can contact the South African sassa agency. Here are the contact details:
SASSA Head Office: https://www.sassa.gov.za/Pages/Head-Office-and-Regional-Contacts.aspx
SASSA Toll-Free Number: 0800601011
SRD Grant Email: Grantenquiries@sassa.gov.za
SASSA Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SASSANewsZA/
SASSA Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialSASSA
- 1 SASSA Status Check Online
- 2 SRD Status Check
- 3 SASSA Status Check for R350 Online
- 4 SASSA Status Check
- 5 SRD Status Check for SASSA Payment Dates in 2024
- 6 SASSA SRD Balance Status
- 7 SRD Reconsideration Pending Status
- 8 How to Apply for SASSA SRD R350 Grant Online?
- 9 Common Issues and Their Solutions Aout SASSA Status Check
- 9.1 Solutions for SASSA Status’s Web Server Down
- 9.2 Solutions for SRD Reapplication and Reconsideration Process
- 9.3 Solutions for SASSA Status Check Meanings
- 9.4 What is the SASSA status check?
- 9.5 What is the SRD status check?
- 9.6 How to check SRD Sassa status online?
- 9.7 How to check the SRD Sassa R350 status in person?
- 9.8 Sassa status check failed, What to do?
- 9.9 Sassa status check declined, What to do now?
- 9.10 How do I appeal for Sassa’s reconsideration?
- 9.11 Why has the SRD R350 grant application been declined due to a verification failure?
- 9.12 What is the Means test for Sassa?
- 9.13 Why am I unable to track my Sassa status?
- 9.14 What does not select mean on Sassa SRD status?
- 9.15 What is the meaning of the post office not selected when tracking for Sassa?
- 9.16 Why is my Sassa payment still pending?
- 9.17 Why haven’t I received my Sassa payment yet?
- 9.18 Where to check my Sassa SRD balance?
- 9.19 How to use GovChat to check Sassa’s status?
- 9.20 What is my Sassa payment status?
- 9.21 When will my Sassa grant be approved?
- 9.22 What is the payday date for the Sassa SRD grant?
- 9.23 What is the meaning of Sassa’s status showing “Active”?
- 9.24 How long does SRD reconsideration pending take?
- 9.25 What is the meaning of the Sassa status check that says “application is complete”?
- 9.26 Sassa status is approved but I did not receive any SMS, what does that mean?
- 9.27 What is the meaning of bank detail pending?
- 9.28 What is the meaning of Sassa status canceled?
- 9.29 How do I check the status of my Sassa SRD R350 payment date for 2024?
- 9.30 How do I check my R350 payment date?
- 9.31 How do I check my Sassa status with my ID number?
- 9.32 How do I fix a declined SRD grant?
- 9.33 What is happening with the R350 grant for November 2024?
- 9.34 What is Sassa SRD status PIN?
- 10 SASSA Status Check Support Contact Information