SASSA Status Failed due to Identity Verification Failed is a common issue that many applicants face. If your SRD status check for the R350 grant shows your application has failed then this is a clear sign that your application has been rejected. However, you need to understand the reason for failure and then try to appeal for reconsideration.
The reason for failure can be various but one of the main reasons is the Identity Verification Failed. In this case, you are clear that your application status is declined due to ID documents. So in this guide, we are going to learn how to get out of this situation and how to get your status approved.
Why Does My SASSA Application Status Say Failed?
There could be many reasons for your application status failure. If you have submitted the wrong personal information during the form filling of Sassa then it can be a reason as well. However, if your application failed due to identity verification then your ID document does not match with Department of Home Affairs records.
If you want to know how to fix this issue then keep reading this guide. We have a detailed guide where you can learn about how to get out of this situation easily.
How Do I Fix My SASSA Status Failed?
The only solution for fixing the Sassa Status Failed is using the appeal application for the SRD R350 grant. The process of Sassa reconsideration is very easy and you can apply online as well.
Here is what you need to do if your application fails due to identity verification. Also, you need to know that you have to appeal for reapplication 30 days after the rejection.
- Go to srd.dsd.gov.za website of Sassa.
- Now enter your ID number and phone number inside the box.
- Send OTP and provide the OTP to login to your SASSA online account.
- Now go to the Reconsideration option and click on it.
- After that, appeal for reapplication.
- Now submit the application form.
What is the Meaning of Sassa Identity Verification Fixed?
If you have applied for the Sassa grant and your application was rejected due to identification failure and you have applied for reconsideration. So now your reconsideration appeal has been approved.
SASSA has approved your Identity verification and now you are eligible for all types of grants from Sassa. There is no need to worry now as you are now a beneficiary of Sassa grant payments.
How Do I Reinstate my SASSA Grant Failed?
Reinstating your SASSA grant after it has failed, particularly due to identity verification issues, is a crucial step to regain access to your much-needed financial support. If your reconsideration appeal has been approved and your identity verification is fixed, you can follow these steps to reinstate your SASSA grant:
- Wait for Approval Confirmation: After submitting your reconsideration appeal through the Sassa website, you’ll need to patiently await confirmation of your appeal’s approval. Once approved, you’ll receive a notification.
- Review Your Grant Status: Log in to your SASSA online account to check the status of your grant application. Ensure that the “Identity Verification Fixed” status is reflected, indicating that your appeal has been successful.
- Update Banking Details (if needed): If your banking details were part of the reason for your grant failure, make sure your new or corrected banking information is updated in your SASSA account to facilitate smooth grant payments.
- Monitor Grant Payments: Once your grant status shows that your identity verification is fixed and your appeal is approved, you can expect to receive your grant payments as scheduled. Monitor your bank account for incoming payments.
- Contact SASSA (if issues persist): If you encounter any further issues or delays in receiving your grant payments, it’s advisable to get in touch with SASSA’s support or visit your local SASSA office for assistance and clarification.
Why did my Sassa status check for R350 failed?
If your Sassa status check for R350 failed then you need to appeal for reconsideration.
My Sassa status check failed to appeal, What to do?
If your reconsideration appeal has also failed, then you need to contact Sassa officials. You can also use legal ways to get your grant.
What is Sassa’s status identity verification?
SASSA’s “Identity Verification” status checks an applicant’s identity by comparing their info with official records. If there’s a problem, like inaccurate data, the application may be declined to prevent errors and fraud.
- 1 Why Does My SASSA Application Status Say Failed?
- 2 How Do I Fix My SASSA Status Failed?
- 3 What is the Meaning of Sassa Identity Verification Fixed?
- 4 How Do I Reinstate my SASSA Grant Failed?
- 5 F.A.Q