One of the first steps, following the receipt of a Sassa grant payment, is to ensure you have a clear understanding of your grant balance. For every beneficiary of the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa), the ability to check the Sassa grant balance in your account is not just a convenience but a necessity. It allows recipients to track their funds, plan their expenses, and ensure that their financial needs are met in a timely manner.
In this guide, we will explore the essential methods and steps to check your Sassa grant balance, ensuring that you have the information you need at your fingertips. So, let’s dive in and learn how to effortlessly monitor your grant balance and stay in control of your financial resources.
How to Check SASSA Grant Balance?
There are three ways that you can use to check Sassa balance easily. All these methods are easy and fast. So let’s break down these methods.
- Check Sassa Balance Using USSD Code
- Check Sassa Balance Using Mobile Phone
- Sassa Balance Check on WhatsApp
Check Sassa Balance Using USSD Code
If you’re a Sassa beneficiary looking to quickly access your grant balance, you can do so with ease using a simple USSD code.
- Dial *120*3210# on your cell phone and press the call button.
- A prompt message screen will appear on your phone that you need to check and follow the prompts.
- Now your Sassa balance will be shown on your screen.
Check Sassa Balance Using Mobile Phone
If the first method is not working for you then you can use this method.
- Initiate the process by dialing *120*69277# on your mobile phone and pressing the call button.
- Await the appearance of a prompt message screen on your phone; ensure you carefully review and follow the instructions provided.
- In just moments, your Sassa grant balance will be presented on your screen, offering you a swift and hassle-free way to access your financial information.
This method prioritizes simplicity and user-friendliness, enabling you to stay well-informed about your Sassa grant balance at your convenience.
Sassa Balance Check on WhatsApp
The last and yet another easy way to check your Sassa balance is the WhatsApp method. Let’s dive into this method and see how to check the Sassa grant balance using this guide.
- Open your WhatsApp messaging application on your mobile phone.
- Start a new chat or conversation with the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553.
- In the chat, type “SASSA” and send this message to inform Sassa about checking your Sassa grant balance and send the message.
- Follow any prompts or instructions provided by the WhatsApp chatbot to complete the balance check process.
- Your Sassa grant balance will be sent to you in response, giving you a convenient and user-friendly way to access your financial information through WhatsApp.
Why do I need to check my Sassa balance?
It is a good practice to keep yourself updated with your Sassa grant balance. In this way, you can manage your expenses as well.
How do I check my SASSA balance?
You can use three methods to check your balance. One is using a USSD code, another is using a cell phone dialer and the last one is on WhatsApp chat.
Can you check the SASSA balance online?
Yes, you can easily check your Sassa balance online using WhatsApp Messenger.
How do I know if my R350 is available?
When you check your Sassa SRD R350 balance online or on the phone, you will get to know if your R350 payment is available or not.
- 1 How to Check SASSA Grant Balance?
- 2 F.A.Q