If your Sassa phone number is stolen or you have changed your mobile phone then you need to update your new number on SASSA to get your monthly grant payment without any issues. If you do not know how to change the number on the Sassa application then this guide will be your path.
In this guide, we will get you through the process of changing your phone number on your SASSA grant application. Let’s see what to do now.
Why Do You Need to Change Your Phone Number on Sassa Application?
If your previous mobile is lost then you need to submit the new number to your Sassa application. This is your responsibility to update your new number in your Sassa grant application so you will get your grant payment on time.
If you decide to change your phone number for any reason, such as getting a new mobile phone, you should update this new number in your SASSA account. This can be done by visiting your local SASSA office or through the SASSA online portal.
How To Change Number On Sassa Application?
Here is the complete guide that you can use to update your phone number on your Sassa application.
- Go to your PC or laptop or you can use the smartphone as well.
- Now provide your South African ID number.
- Provide your Application ID (This is the ID that you will receive when you apply for the Sassa grant.)
- Now click on the submit button.
- You will now login to your account.
- Now provide your email address.
- Enter the new mobile number that you want to add or update.
- Here you need to choose the reason for changing your mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on your new number that is for the purpose of the verification.
- Submit the OTP.
- Submit your details.
Now your new number will be activated for Sassa services. You can use this number to get your payment status and application status easily.
How to change the SRD phone number without an application ID?
If you do not have your application ID then you can still change your phone number. You need to go to the Sassa website and then go to “Update Your Contact Details”, add your new phone number, and submit the information.
I lost my Sassa reference number. What to do?
If you have lost your Sassa reference number then you can contact Sassa with your ID documents and ask them to resolve your issue.
I have lost my SRD phone number. How to fix it?
If you have lost your SRD phone number then you need to buy a new SIM and then update your new number to your Sassa application.
- 1 Why Do You Need to Change Your Phone Number on Sassa Application?
- 2 How To Change Number On Sassa Application?
- 3 F.A.Q