In May 2020, Sassa introduced the SRD R350 grant for those who have lost their jobs during the COVID-19 disaster. After that, there were millions of people who benefited from this grant. If you have applied for the Sassa SRD grant and you are approved for it now you need to know how to collect the SASSA grant. For this purpose, there is an option that will allow you to collect your cash easily. Here you will know how to collect the R350 grant at Pick n Pay.
Pick n Pay is a big store in South Africa. It’s a place where you can buy food, clothes, and many other things. Also, they have fresh fruits and vegetables. So, it’s good for shopping. However, you need to pay for what you pick. Moreover, they have special discounts sometimes, which can save you money. In conclusion, Pick n Pay is a popular store in South Africa for shopping. Let’s see how to get your cash in your hands.
How to Collect the R350 Grant at Pick n Pay?
So here is the guide about how to collect your SRD R350 payment on Pick n Pay. The process is very simple. You need to follow these steps properly. However, you need to make sure that your SASSA SRD status is approved and now you can collect your payment.
- Check your Sassa SRD grant approval SMS and check for your payment date.
- If you have selected the Pick n Pay method then you will also receive your payment collection point. So check that point.
- Visit that Pick n Pay store with your ID card and mobile phone so you can verify your identity there.
- On the Pick n Pay store, you need to enter your ID number and phone number to get your payment of 350 Rand.
- Before you get your payment you also need to provide your USSD code to verify your identity.
How to Change Sassa Payment Method from Bank to Pick n Pay?
For those who were using the bank account to receive their Sassa payments and now want to change their payment method, this is a guide for you. If you need to update your payment collection method, then follow this guide.
- If you are an applicant for the Sassa SRD grant then you need to visit the srd.sassa.gov.za website to make changes.
- On the official website, you will see an option “How do I change my banking details” and you need to click on it.
- After that, you need to enter your ID number and phone number.
- You will receive a link on your phone number that you need to follow.
- By following that link, you will land on a page where you need to provide your information and set your payment method from a Bank account to Pick n Pay.
Easy peasy, As you read this, you should know now how easy it is to change your payment method to Pick n Pay without any issues.
Does Sassa offer Pick n Pay as a grant payment option?
Yes, Sassa offers Pick n Pay as an SRD R350 grant payment option along with other options as well. It is convenient for the beneficiaries who have no bank accounts to get their payment each month.
Does Pick n Pay deduct any fee when you get your grant payment?
Usually, there is no fee from Sassa or Pick n Pay when you get your payment. However, sometimes, Pick n Pay may charge R21 for cash received from them. However, if you are using a card or bank then you will be charged by the bank for sure.
How do I withdraw my SASSA relief fund from Pick n Pay?
To withdraw your Sassa relief fund from Pick n Pay, you need to visit the nearest Pick n Pay store with your ID and phone number. Confirm your ID and collect your cash from the store.
Can I withdraw my SRD payment from the ATM?
Yes, you can withdraw your SASSA SRD payment from the ATM as well. For this purpose, you will need to have a Sassa prepaid card or bank account.
- 1 How to Collect the R350 Grant at Pick n Pay?
- 2 How to Change Sassa Payment Method from Bank to Pick n Pay?
- 3 F.A.Q